nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Falling for the Backup (Assassins, #3.5) - Toni Aleo I love hockey. It's pretty much the only sport I will willingly watch at any given time with no complaints. I also love hunky alpha male characters. Adding those two together, it should go without saying, I love Toni Aleo's Assassins series! This novella was no different! It was a great quickie story to give us a glimpse at Jordan, the goalie Tate replaced after he had a knee injury in the last book. I really liked Jordan! He was the perfect blend of hottie hockey player with just enough down to earth sweet guy thrown in! :) Aynslee was a spitfire leading lady who I really enjoyed reading about. They went so well together, I was actually kinda sad this was only a novella. All in all though it was a great, albeit shorter, addition to the series! Just enough to tide me over til the next full length book comes out!

*My only complaint, and thus the reason for 3 stars, the editing was pretty bad and considering Ms. Aleo was picked up by a publisher I expected the editing to be better.

My copy was given courtesy of NetGalley