nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Wilde Ride (Ride, #1) - Maegan Lynn Moores I'm torn. I don't really know what to say about this book. It had a few redeeming qualities, but for the most part, it just fell short. I think the premise was an awesome idea but it just didn't work out in the end. Ella was just.... I didn't like her. Ryder was ok but not the type of biker I expected. There were quite a few things that annoyed me, but not enough to dnf. My biggest issue is the dialogue. One minute Ryder talks like a human, but then Ella is talking like a robot, and I just got annoyed with the lack of contractions. It just sounded stilted in my head for some reason. I really wanted to like it, but it just didn't work for me. :( Some of the supporting characters were fun to read and I will probably give the next book a try at some point.