nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Coming Undone - Lauren Dane I've read this book two or three times now, and it gets better every time! Lauren Dane's books were some of my first in the erotic romance genre, and she is definitely one of my top favorite authors! The series is also one of my top favorites. Brody Brown is a tattoo artist and shop owner who isn't looking for love / marriage / relationships. Elise Sorenson is an ex famous ballerina looking to start over for her and her young daughter. They happen to live across the street from each other and strike up a friendship that turns to a friends with benefits arrangement. Elise has some major drama from her ex in laws from hell and tries really hard not to put her baggage onto Brody, while they both find themselves falling hard for each other. This book is a great love story about friends and family. Not just blood family either, which is great. I highly recommend this entire series, which I believe she is adding a few new ones in the coming year, to anyone who likes an emotional sexy read with great hea's!