nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Here Be Sexist Vampires (Deep In Your Veins, #1) - Suzanne  Wright This is my second book from Suzanne Wright, and immediately after finishing I went on the hunt for all the rest! I. LOVED. IT. The writing was amazing, the plot and world development was so unique and well done, it was awesome! I loved the characters, sexist jerks and all! :-) Sam was one of the best heroines I have ever read about. (I kinda saw this coming as the leading lady in Feral Sins was also so well written!) I loved that these vampires had a class system of sorts and each had their own unique special "gifts" and how they complimented each other. I loved Sam's sarcastic sense of humor. I loved how Jared was so dense and, lets be honest here somewhat self absorbed, he didn't even see how he was falling in love with her. But when he realized it... Oh man! I didn't want to be in Bennington's shoes! The sexxy times were also a favorite! ;) I really can't wait to read the next in this series and I hope there will be more books to come about the other guys!