nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Hell on Wheels - Julie Ann Walker I seem to go through phases where the theme is concerned in the books I read. Here lately, I find myself wanting to read about bikers. (this is due to the awesomeness that is Motorcycle Man) So I came across this book and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! It was really good! The story line was well developed imo and I thought it was pretty different than the norm. The characters were well written and I loved their personalities, especially Ozzie ;) Plenty of lol moments with him. While I am a die hard fan of the HEA and I typically try to steer clear of anything sad, this book had me tearing up quite a few times while reading about Grigg and how he was tortured and ultimately died The only bones I have to pick are the fact that A : there was not nearly enough lovin' *wink wink* B: I kinda didn't like that there were so many POV's.... I really just wanted to be with Nate and Ali. On the flip side of that, I am so looking forward to Frank and Becky's story! As well as Ozzie's! I was also kinda left hangin with the outcome of one of the bad guys.... There was a WTF moment towards the end, but other than that, I really enjoyed this book and I loved the ending as well! Can't wait for the next!