nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Passionate Ink - Jan Springer To be completely honest, I was slightly disappointed with this book. The cover and the blurb were so great, I was highly anticipating reading it, but I feel like it fell short. The story was good, but could have been better. The heroine is a young woman who has been on her own for several years, and has a traveling tattoo business (which I found pretty cool) and the hero is a super hot guy who wants his junk tattooed with a tentacle (ouch!) There's an instant attraction on her part, he already knows she's his mate from her scent. The story line and interaction was fine, it was some of the descriptive words that just irked me I guess.... The word 'gosh' was used way too much and maybe its just the mood I was in, but I didn't like that. It was a shorter read, which normally I like but not worth the price in my opinion.