nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Easy - Tammara Webber If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! This is, without a doubt, one of the best books ever!!!
I have not read any of Ms. Webber's other books, and if they are anything like Easy, I have definitely been missing out! I don't even know where to start to explain the complexities of this book... The writing was incredible. The author drew me in from page one and I had so much trouble finally putting it down at 4am in order to get some sleep! I of course immediately resumed the next morning, toting my Kindle all through the house as I did whatever I needed to do. The characters were so believable and completely relatable. Full of strong emotions, ranging from heartache to humor, I fell in love with this story! I usually prefer more racy books, but this is absolutely one of my new favorites! I loved the parts with Benji! He was hilarious and a much needed background character. One of the most intense parts of this book was when Jacqueline was at Erin's sorority house and Katie actually agreed with them. It was definitely and emotional ride and I am so glad I stumbled across this book! Lucas is most definitely my new favorite leading male! While the story has a mature theme with the almost rape of Jacqueline, and the rape of Mindi, I highly recommend this book to mature young readers! I think a lot of people could benefit from this story!