nikkibooklover

Nikki from Co2BL

I love to read and I try to write witty and spunky reviews with my partner in crime ~ my other half of the '2' in Co2BL :) If I don't have my kindle or a book in my hands, it's most likely filled with my camera :)
Satisfying Her Tastes (Uninhibited in Apple Trail, Arkansas, #5) - Keri Ford So far out of all the Apple Trail books, I'm thinking this one is tied for favorite with Through the Wall. I liked it a lot! When I first came upon Keri Ford's books, I wanted to read the Roughnecks first, until I discovered Grant is the fourth brother and his book is before the triplets'. I had to read this one before I could get to those, and I have this need to read a series in order which meant I had to start the Apple Trail books from the beginning. (Luckily for me they're not too long!) So anywho... I liked Grant a lot! He is hot! I love tattoos and surly guys, especially when they harbor sweetness under the surface. Rebecca was fine but some her behavior was not my favorite. I get she had her reasons for keeping the 'big secret' but still... Like the others in this series, Keri packs enough info and spicy sex scenes in without leaving the reader feeling jipped. Yes it would be nice for some of these stories to be longer, with lots more steamy sex, but it wasn't lacking. I'm definitely liking her style!